Monday, August 27, 2007

Why does shit, even good ones, happen at the same time?

So, the days of unemployment are coming to an end. And everyone's right, I should've done all the crap I wanted to do before working. Now I have 2 weeks to do as much as possible.

I was offered a sales job by a direct mail company. Went for my 2nd interview today and was given the offer at the end of it.

But the downpour came over the weekend when I was asked to apply for an inside sales position at Mark's paper. The thing is, I KNOW I will have this job if I want it. So I have an interview tomorrow after sending in my resume today. And I was to give an answer to the first company on Wednesday noon! Aargghhhhh......

Decision, decision. Help......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob: Work with your hubby.

No comments: