Friday, August 3, 2007

New Addiction

I have since succumbed to yet another type of blog -- that of restaurant reviews.
Honestly, I have nothing exciting on the job search front, and I'd rather be positive than negative, so I haven't posted anything on myspace in a while.

But check out this fun site where I get to perform a public service to all mankind. I think it's more productive and also helps me stay connected in some social aspect.

For those of you in bigger cities, it's worth checking out your area of town. For those who remain in relatively smaller ones, start your own. And let's kick the useful albeit subscription-based Angie's list to the curb.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrick: That's terrific. We have a very active Yelp scene in NYC too. I haven't gone out to many restaurants or bars here in Connecticut (being broke will do that), but I intend to get more involved with it when I move back to the city.

No comments: