Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I ... can't ... keep ... up

Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, hotmail, gmail, yelp .... HELP.

There're too many socializing I'm doing these days, that like my messy house, I need to start cutting back on collecting stuff.

I know the day would come that I will be giving up one of these, and myspace is it.

Some of my friends have defected long ago. Blogger has been the drawing power to Karen, Gen V, Jeremy, Amber. It's time I make the move too.

I think you guys will like it. We are able to link to each other's blogs, and more importantly, stay connected to each other's lives.

I don't think I'll be as illustrious as Jeremy to be posting digests in myspace. For one, I don't roam the Web enough to cull interesting bits of news. Secondly, I'm not as diligent in my blogging. So I hope my loyal friends who want to continue to be filled in on my sometimes exciting life to continue giving me your feedback in http://thenewllow.blogspot.com/
I'll be checking in every once in a while, but I'll be phasing myself out and cancelling my account before long.

See you in blogger.

2 comments:

melmunn said...

Hey, Ling!! I sooo feel ya on the number of social networking sites! It's hard to keep up! But I'll do my best to keep up with ya over here! Have a great week! - Melissa M. (P.S. You should come visit Columbia soon!!!)

rptrcub said...

Awwww... shucks, thanks :) When I see things that irk, bother, disgust, make me laugh, I go to post it. It's usually when I'm distracted or bored.