Thursday, August 24, 2006

Any Mousketeers Out There?

My sister-in-law is a topnotch bargain hunter. Our cruise to the Bahamas in 2004 was organized by her, and we paid an obscenely low rate (I forgot) for the weeklong excursion and we got to have a suite with a balcony.

This time, her intrepid skills has once again nabbed us a deal to DisneyWorld. $500 for 5 days, all meals, transportation, lodging, park passes included. And it's off-peak! She's done this for at least 5 years now. I'm going to start leaving the travel plans to her. The only downside is I gotta put up with her manic-depressive husband. Aargh. I know he'll tag along with M and me and leave the two kids to my sil to watch.

I digress.

I'm sure some of you had been to DisneyWorld, Epcot etc. Any suggestions on what I GOTTA do and see? BTW, I'm staying at Port Orleans. And don't stop at the parks. As you well know, M is an avid photographer. Any cities we should spend time visiting? Keep the details rolling.

No comments: