Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Dog-walking paraplegic and his bird

I've been too busy in my 2nd week at the job to post any blogs.

Besides, I'm not so sure my anti-illegal immigrants stance is popular, either.

In spite of my mental fatigue, I just got to blog this run-in we had with our "neighbor." We often drive by this apartment complex on our way home, and often seen this giant of a man walking his little llhasa apso. What a sensitive guy, right?

Well, Mark remarked to me one day if I noticed this "gentle" giant's greeting? I told him no and that he must have been mistaken.

Lo and behold, I had the good fortune of being greeted by him this evening. We laughed so hard and decided that since we had our cameras with us, to return to the site to document it for posterity.

It's not a great picture as I was shaking from nerves and the sun was setting behind him. But you get the idea. BTW, he also shouted a verbal greeting as we drove by the 2nd time. We've no idea what. And we've no idea if we were the only couple on the receiving end or why. We suspect perhaps, he was hit by a VW.

*Update: he does it to practically everyone. ** Update Deux: M has a name for him. From now on, we'll call him "Flipper"






No comments: